June 02, 2006

Wednesday Night Party Details

Thanks to Cal and Sarah for noting this in a recent conference update:

What are my options for bringing a guest to the HOW Conference?
You are welcome to bring a spouse or significant other to some of the Conference events. Your options include:

1. Purchase tickets separately for the Wednesday night Vintage Vegas Party for $65 each. You must purchase these on-site at the Conference registration desk.

2. Purchase a guest pass for $250, which includes Monday and Wednesday night receptions as well as breakfasts Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. To add a guest, stop by the Conference registration desk on-site.
Dave

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

"A" guest? What if I have more than one guest? Hmmmm.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Loren said...

My guest is paid for at the $250 rate. She wouldn't let me live it down if I didn't sign her up for the breakfasts and party.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Calvin Lee said...

Mel, I guess you have to beg the other single Howies going. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home