May 31, 2006

Save Money and Buy Me Drinks

If you registered at the Luxor Hotel in the last month, you should check their website for the current rates. When I registered in the beginning of the month the lady who made my reservations told me to check their site to see if thier rates dropped. I checked last night and sure enough their rates were lower than what I was currently paying.

All you need to do is call them up and ask for the lower rate (be sure to have your confirmation number). Then find me at the conference and buy me a drink from all that money you save.

5 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Tony Di Pietro said...

Holy Moly Loren! You Rule!
You just saved me about $200!That certainly qualifies for a drink, I just have to ask my wife first.

Thanks a ton, and if you want to find me so you can get your free drink, I'm Tony Di Pietro

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart U!!
I saved a bucket of money too.

I'll look for you - drinks in hand.
- Laura Downs-Buma

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Loren said...

LOL, 12pointstyle, I think you may be assuming too much. I don't think your wife will mind you buying me a drink (of course, you might have to buy a drink for my girlfriend, too).

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Tony Di Pietro said...

hey whatever! drinks for everyone, my employers are sending me!

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I registered through Travelocity for the hotel and flight, I wonder if I can still save some $$, have to have $$ for drinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home