May 26, 2006

Howie Howler!!!

Hi Everyone,

Tuesday night is the "free" night of the conference, and I was thinking it would be a great idea to get the gang together and head to The Bar in Times Square at New York, New York. I went here on a trip with work a couple of years ago, and it was caraaaaaazyyy! And the place was still rockin' when I was there last October. Believe me when I tell you it will be a fantastic time. I don't recommend riding the roller coaster after you've spent a couple of hours there, though. Plus, it's just a tram ride and a bridge away from Mandalay Bay (if you've never been to Vegas, you'll soon understand why you want to conserve as many steps as you can).

Your thoughts?


Dave

5 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Calvin Lee said...

Sounds like a very cool Idea! No rollercoaster for me, since I am afraid of heights.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger ksavage said...

Make sure to have a "HOWie Howler" on Wednesday and Thrusday night too!

WooHoo!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

I howl all the time. That's the Canadian way.

Hey ever'body!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Do they have karaoke? ;-)

I'm there, assuming there aren't any nuptial emergencies. Plus it's right across the street from me at MGM!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

>>Do they have karaoke? ;-)<<

Sure, it's just that the whole place does it at once!

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home