May 30, 2006

Monday Afternoon Meet-up

This is the big one! It was last year at least. Just a chance to meet and greet your fellow Howies before heading to the opening keynote Monday night. I've heard that people want to meet at the Lounge, but I looked around a little bit and there are a few. So, I thought we'd hash it out here so no one is left out. Has anyone been there enough to know one from another, the one with the best location for those not staying at Mandalay Bay? I visited there on my last trip, but don't remember enough to say for sure.

Could be quite a few people...


Dave

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Prax said...

The lounge sounds good and isn't the name of the bar the lounge so it should not be hard to find

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger larsonmirek said...

Hi Dave!

The plan for the HOWIE meet-up is to meet at THE HOTEL LOUNGE at 4:00-6:00 just prior to the keynote on Monday. I look forward to seeing all the HOWIE'S!!

http://www.thehotelatmandalaybay.com/dining_the-lounge.aspx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home