June 07, 2006

Where are you stayin?

So this thing is coming quick and I am very excited to meet my HOWies in Vegas, I also want to thank eithave for this blogsite. Anyhow I will be staying at the Rio during my time there cause that is just where I generally stay in Vegas when I am there. Also for those of you flying in, when you get a cab make sure the cabbie does not take the long way to the strip, if he goes through a long tunnel he has taken the long way. A trip from the airport to the opposite end of the strip should cost you no more then $20 or so and if you are closer to the airport around $8. Ok just a 5 more days, see you guys there.

8 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Calvin Lee said...

I am staying at Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
3330 W. Tropicana Ave.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Calvin Lee said...

I just google the hotel I am staying in. Most all the reviews are very bad. Averaging 1-2 stars out of 5. Dirty rooms, flaking paint, bad customer service, makes Hotel 6 look like a luxury hotel but great food. A truck stop paradice. LOL

I'm hoping I will not be there much anyways.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger ksavage said...

I am staying at Paris Hotel. Can't WAIT to ride the Eiffel Tower. WooHoo!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jeope said...

Whoa. Nice euphemism, Karma. ; )

Jokin', of course. I keed, I keed.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger angryporcupine*design said...

I'm at Mandalay Bay as well.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

MGM Grand for me. I wish I was in Mandalay for the convenience, but I suppose it's better to be at MGM so I don't have to switch around later.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Loren said...

The Luxor for me. And if you are staying there too. Call them and save some money for buying me drinks and gambling money. The rates are dropping like crazy over there.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger ksavage said...

No...no...Jeope. There rly IS a Eiffel Tower ride at the Paris Hotel.

Check it out! Ha!

http://shrinkalink.com/3597

 

Post a Comment

<< Home